- Have you ever heard the term, “you are the life of the party?” and “you are the face of the company”Well that is what we are looking for.
- PLAY, PLAY, PlAY, and did I mention PLAY! You have to be able to play for hours on end. Can you imagine getting paid to play?
- You are required to entertain, play with, know, have fun with all participants of the event
- You will be trained in the fine art of making people happy and giving them the “wow” factor
- Young enough to keep up with and provide interactive play with the quests but mature enough to maintain the safety and keep participants following the rules
- Troubleshoot equipment failure. Sometimes the power gets shut off, circuits break, things get unplugged, inflatables tear, etc, etc, etc. You will be trained to do all minor troubleshooting problems and be able to answer all questions
- Problem solve, dry tears, and comfort the sad – You will need skills to solve problems and make participants feel good about our services and themselves
- Help Party Provides with all other needs they have at their party
- You’re the key to making sure our customers’ events are a smashing success, so a great attitude (and sometimes a little patience) is required. Previous customer service experience earns you brownie points.
- Because first impressions are so important, you need to look nice and pass a background and drug screen check. (Hey, we want to be impressed too!).
No visible tattoos or piercings are allowed.
- We won’t lie, play can get exhausting so you must be able to get into character and willing to work hard when needed – like every time you get to a customer’s location.
- We like initiative, so you’ll need a high school diploma; college classes are even better.
- Here’s the fun part – you have to be able to play on the equipment, which means being able to climb through obstacle courses, go down slides, and even ride mechanical bulls.
Don’t Wait, Apply Now!
Leave your information below and we will contact you as soon as possible.