- Keep all equipment clean and in working order
- Institute and implement a manufacturer and industry standards for preventative maintenance including appropriate and required log entries
- Repair small engines and fans
- Maintain and minor repairs of all trailers, vehicles, and other equipment
- Make needed repairs to inflatables including sewing and patching tears
- Keep the warehouse clean and orderly
- Clean inflatables and carnival games as required
- Be sure all equipment is in clean working order and ready to be loaded the day before the events
- Repair, paint, and keep in working order all carnival games
- Respond to customer needs as required
- You’re the key to making sure our customers’ events are a smashing success, so a great attitude (and sometimes a little patience) is required. Previous customer service experience earns you brownie points.
- We believe the way you look influences the way you work, you need to look nice and pass a background and drug screen check. (Hey, we want to be impressed too!).
- We won’t lie, inflatables are heavy, so you must be able to lift 75 pounds and be willing to work hard when needed – like every time you get to work.
- We like initiative, so you’ll need a high school diploma; college classes are even better.
- 2-3 years of small engine repair or equivalent education is required. Work with inflatables and other equipment is preferred and will give you a leg up!
- Here’s the fun part – you have to be able to play on the equipment, which means being able to climb through obstacle courses, and go down slides.
Don’t Wait, Apply Now!
Leave your information below and we will contact you as soon as possible.