Delivery and Set up Crew
Delivery and set up Crew
- Work as part of a 2-4 person team driving to customers’ locations to
deliver or pick up inflatable slides, bounce houses, and other equipment.
Our standard delivery area includes all of Utah. We have both a morning
crew (6:00 am to 12:00 pm and an evening crew (8:00 pm to 12: am)
- Make sure that our customers are happy. (They have been looking forward to
your arrival for weeks, so this should be a snap.)
- Clean the equipment and provide routine maintenance when it needs it.
- Did we mention keeping our customers happy?
- You’re the key to making sure our customers’ events are a smashing success,
so a great attitude (and sometimes a little patience) is required. Previous
customer service experience earns you brownie points.
- Because first impressions are so important, you need to look nice and pass
a background check. (Hey, we want to be impressed too!)
- We won’t lie, inflatables are heavy, so you must be able to lift 75 pounds
and be willing to work hard when needed – like every time you get to a
- We like initiative, so you’ll need a high school diploma; college classes are even better.
- Here’s the fun part – you have to be able to test and inspect the
equipment, which means being able to climb through obstacle courses, go
down slides, and even ride mechanical bulls.
- Drivers need a valid Utah Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Driving is cool because you make more money and you can wear cool shades
while you drive.
- Strong relationships mean good communication, so you have to be fluent in
English (speaking Spanish gets more brownie points).
- Self-motivated. Resourceful. Problem solvers. We are looking for people
who can figure out what needs to be done and then do it. We deliver
inflatables; we don’t babysit.
Don’t Wait, Apply Now!
Leave your information below and we will contact you as soon as possible.